Jayden's Update: Carol Just called hospital again to check on little one. He is still stable and has had no more seizures. Still on ventilator and they are evaluating whether or not to take him off yet. They are not quite sure his breathing is stable enough yet. We are making progress, but I would appreciate continued prayers. Will update tonight! OK Family and Family of Friends Lets hold this little Tyke UP in Heavy Duty Prayers for Strength and Healing!!
Post a Comment