Tragedy has struck the small town of Knollwood, Texas and Dovie Grant finds herself dealing with the loss of her husband and daughter. Despite her grief, she still must fight to bring her remaining family through the already trying times of The Great Depression. Her father needs help on their struggling farm, Quail Crossings. She isn't thrilled that he's hired a young 18 year old boy who's caring for his three younger siblings. Surviving her grief, as well as the constant dust storms that plague the plains, will Dovie be able to put her pain aside to care for these children or be forever trapped in the darkness of the loss in her family.
I am so happy to announce our one and only Jennifer McMurrain's debut novel, Quail
Crossings, will be available online on Sept 4th (afternoon). You do have
some options when buying her book:
1. Buy a paperback on Amazon.com for 12.95 (18.95 after s/h).
2. Buy a paperback from AnnasLegacy.com (signed or unsigned) for 12.95 (18.15 after s/h) and she'll donate 10% to Anna's Legacy.
3. Buy a paperback directly from
her (signed or unsigned) for 18.00 (s/h included).
email Jennifer ~ firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
4. Buy a paperback at one of her book signings for 12.00.
5. Buy an e-book at Amazon.com or Smashbooks.com for 2.99.
Thanks so much for your support! :o)
Thanks so much for your support!ReplyDelete